[AT] Corn Binding/Hay

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 12 19:35:16 PDT 2007

Now I understand what someone else posted about twisting 4 stalks together
to start the shock!

One other thing dad told me was if the shock was held together properly, one
man could pull the wagon up beside it and load it by himself without much
difficulty-assuming you didn't pile them terribly high on the wagon.

John