[AT] Corn Binding/Hay

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Fri Oct 12 17:04:18 PDT 2007

That mower section knife is like the one we used we used to cut the twine as
the bundles were fed into the shredder after we became modernized with a
binder, tractor, and corn shredder.

When the corn was cut by hand it was with a straight knife somewhat like
I still use for some chores around the yard.  It was a straight blade with
no curve like a machete has.

George Willer