[AT] New F-12

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Wed Oct 10 22:00:58 PDT 2007

I think ya would have problems with diesel unless it was mixed with a lot of
gas wouldnt it fill the oil with fuel that got by the rings and foul up the
plugs ? And kero would be abt as bad, then diesel is just a hair under $3.00
a gal same with kero while gas is $2.55. The old tractor fuel was a gasoline
of low octane that had a dye in it if remember right ? I remember useing
some in an old car I had and it wouldnt quit when the iginiton was shut off
until stalling it out in gear.
Kevin Mosier