[Farmall] Another satisfied customer / gas caps

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 10 19:38:04 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I just wanted to advise that I filled out the IH e-mail form last Sunday
evening for six gas caps under the recall and sent it into cyber
space..  A couple of the model numbers that were only painted on could
not be read.  The tags being old had been painted and cleaned probably
more than once.  Only silver plates now with the stamped serial numbers
still legible.  I used model numbers like 340U and 560G for those.  Not
a problem.  A package with six new and improved gas caps came today by
UPS, compliments of IH Truck and Engine Div..

I want to thank Mike Sloane and others on this list for bringing this
subject up again last month.  A few of us need a lot of reminders to
find a round tuit.

Charlie V. in soon to be colder WNY.