[AT] OT: A chance to show off the place I call home

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 7 11:01:29 PDT 2007

Thanks Chad.  I'm not all together sure those high rises will ever get
built.  There are several big projects similar to that on the drawing board
here and I just don't see the market for it.  Anyway if it comes it comes.

I live up the Trent river from New Bern.  If you were going by water from
that development you'd go down stream to where you see that huge bridge in
the film and turn right into the Trent river and go about 3 miles.  As the
bird flies I'm about 3 or 4 miles S/W of the development.  Our farm is up
the Neuse river and off on Swift Creek about 12 miles North of the place.

Charlie