[AT] Spam> Check this out

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 01:29:15 PDT 2007

It was recorded Juli 21 this year in Väderstad, Östergötland 100 miles
west of my place.
The BM 10 was produced from 1946 to 1953. It had a three point hitch
without any fancy stuff and was the last BM with a hotbulbengine. As
for the plowing moment, first of all I'm not a farmer but I can tell
you a few things. The BM 10 were made for plows with one or two beams
so as I know the soil around Väderstad (hard clay) it surely tests the
tractor.

Mattias