[Steam-engine] [SEL] O/T Steam lead lag

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Oct 6 02:21:56 PDT 2007

Thanks much Jim!!  I've tried downloading many times and ISP or something
times out....so I went ahead and ordered a hard copy online..should be here
in a couple days and looking forward to it.  We appreciate your
compliment...it was definetly a labor of love.  I've got probably 10 hours
of it understeam now and look forward to belting it up to a #5
Fairbanks-Morse water pump which is almost done.  Should load it down enough
without pumping water and will get some good sounds I reckon.

  4th generation Edward Wachs is still around and is CEO of the company out
of Chicago.  They do have a place here in Montana and will be getting ahold
of them soon.  Hopefully we can get the engine and them together!!

Regards,
Rick