[Steam-engine] [SEL] O/T Steam lead lag

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Oct 5 08:25:18 PDT 2007

Ok Jim and Joe, anyone.  Please click on the below link and see if the
statement is correct.

I've cross posted to steam list and hopefully will get this off the SEL.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2733541280039077051PEuqSi

Regards,
RickinMt.
PS: Joe to answer your questions.  The knocks seem to get weaker with speed
increse and we haven't loaded the engine yet.