[AT] F 12 fuel pump

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 10:52:55 PDT 2007

> 1. F 12 fuel pump (farmall36 at vci.net)> > I drug in an F12 Farmall the other day, and it is needing a fuel pump repair kit at the least.> The pump on it is leaking like a sieve. Where is the best place to buy a pump gasket or whatever it requires to stop the fuel leaking ?> This is a 1936 on steel, and it has some kind of mechanical or hydraulic lift on it.> Anyone care to look click on this link.> Kevin Mosier> > http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1/FarmallF12>this link.> Kevin Mosier
I wish that I could see your pictures.  I am reading the list at work and my employer has "personal" web sites blocked out.  I'll check them out at home this evening.  For your fuel pump, you need to contact Rice Equipment in Clarion, PA.  A web search should turn up a phone # for them.  Be sure to have the fuel pump in your hand when you call Mr Rice.  There was more than one fuel pump for the F-12 and you will have to identify it for him so that he can send the correct kit.