[AT] IH 82 Combine question

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Tue Oct 2 05:16:53 PDT 2007

"The good old days..."

As a young teenager, I could have told you where every one of those
zerks was on my grandfather's IH combine and baler.  And we filled the
)(&*)&% grease gun from a 25 lb bucket, not the cartridges of today.
After EVERY DAY of use, a thorough grease job was called for.  Today, I
can appreciate the advantages in this, but I sure didn't then!!

Don't remember the model numbers, but they were both PTO driven, power
supplied by a plain-jane 53 M.

Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA