[AT] Picture of my AR

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 1 21:53:43 PDT 2007

Hi Jack
That plow was given to me by a friend several years ago and he had the idea
it was a Cockshutt but there are no identifying numbers or names anywhere on
it. It is a two furrow but has no shares on it. I have several old shares
here that date back to the homesteading days on this farm. Some of them are
Cockshutt but they don't fit this particular plow unless I want to do a
little modifying. I might get around to posting a better picture of it too.

Ralph  in Sask.