[AT] Old Cars & Trucks

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 10:14:00 PST 2007

Since things have been a little slow on the list, and this does relate to our passion for rusty iron, I was just curious what types of pre-1941 cars/trucks you have laying around, or what kind have you always wanted (maybe someone has just what your looking for).

As for me, I have a pair of 1939 Ford 1/2 ton pickups that would take one or two more to make a runner out of, I had hoped to do something with them some day, but know it will never happen, so if someone out there is interested in them, I could be easily persuaded to make them go away.? For some reason, I have always been facinated with cars from 1939 and hope to find one someday that has some reasonable chance of running again. There's just something I find cool about those large bodied hunks of steel and "futureistic" design.

Enjoy, Joe