[Farmall] O/T a bit (maybe) bumper sticker

joseph buckley josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 18:07:34 PST 2007

Hi Jim,
That has been my mantra for years. To me it means simple pleasures, like
drifting down a river in my kayak or rebuilding an old tractor. I guess
that my morning cup of coffee overlooking my property in the morning mist
is one of my favorite simple pleasures. I never cared for fancy food. Field
peas and greens from my garden are my favorite food, along with a skillet
of hot cornbread. I like to dress in jeans and an old plaid shirt, all from
cotton. I have all that I want from life and I don't waste energy trying to
take more. I am really not a old "hippie", just happy with how life turned
out for me. To me, the bumper sticker means not to try to make life too
complicated. It can do that on its own.
Joe

simply".  What would that mean to you?  Really...I am interested on your
"take".