[AT] More ford 6000 questions

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:50:48 PST 2007

  Joe try and see if it will roll, I had one of these tractors and the
engines are good. The tranny is the problem, mine had a M&W turbo on it and
the tranny went out FAST. I thyink you can get what a power pack to fix the
trannny SOS. Anyways I advertised it in the local farm sales mag and it sold
for $1200 right off.
I have seen these pulling with 3 turbos on them and they done good. Mine
would only move foreward in 4th,
I dont know what your trannys like it may be ok
I would try fire it up on a warm day.
Kevin