[AT] IH504 wide front

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:59:24 PST 2007

Thanks
Ralph, and all yall that had good ideas. I was looking around the cows fence
tonight and run up to an old JD 45 combine. That has been sitting back there
for about 20 years. And the rear steereing axle assembly is going to be my
wide front for the IHC 504. All I need is to find a couple parts off a IH
wide front tractor, or make the frame to center pin. I need the arm that
bolts on where   (i think one off a 460-560 may bolt up but not sure yet)
the pedastal bolts now with the narrow front. that the tie rods attach to.
Then the weight will be on the center pin and frame rails.
Anyone need any parts for JD 45 combine with corn head, let me know because
im going to cut it up and scrap most of it.
Kevin Mosier