[AT] More ford 6000 questions

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 11:59:34 PST 2007

I guess I need some help here. Apparently the owner shut off the tractor while it was in gear and was told that the only way to get it out is to get it going again and shift it into neutral.? I thought we could just push in the clutch to make it roll onto the trailer, but he said he tried this and it would not move.? It has a select-o-speed transmission.? Was he told correctly and the only way were going to move the thing is to start it up first?? I know it ran two years ago, but I don't think he's tried to start it since so that might make it more of a challenge.

Enjoy, Joe