[AT] AT] From AP Man cuts off his arm to free it from a

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 20:04:25 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/28/2007 12:05:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

AT] From  AP Man cuts off his arm to free it from a

I  am   one of those  "dummies"  that    done  one of those stupid tricks.
  I put   my left hand  on  some belts to straighten them;  you know   they
were  rolling over and causing them to slip.   As these  belts ran the air lock
on  our grain vac--- and  beans  with  pods  tend to  "tax"  the  slip of the
belts anyway.

well long story short---  I have  my  fingers  and they  work,  and only 1
skrewed up  finger nail  and a touch  of  arthritis.    God  was  taking care of
me I  know  because  all three fingers were  just  danglers when I  got to
the hospitial.  I am very thankful.