[AT] From AP Man cuts off his arm to free it from a antiquecornpicker.

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Tue Nov 27 18:28:09 PST 2007

Michael,
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33212

As you can see, most of the posters were not too sympathetic towards the
guy---it's a tragedy of the worst kind (young man killed, leaves a small
child behind) but it would have easily been prevented with good
judgement.

As mentioned in the thread, I can't help but wonder if the guy's family
will try to sue the farmer--for what the electrocuted man did wrong!

Al