[AT] From AP Man cuts off his arm to free it from a antiquecorn picker.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 27 16:52:56 PST 2007

Well at least he lost it working.  I had a neighbor on the next farm down
from ours who was missing an arm.  He blew it off when he and another
neighbor were drunk and playing  hot potato with a lighted stick of
dynamite.

Somehow he managed to live another 40 + years and die of old age.  Just goes
to prove that stupidity is not necessarily fatal.

Charlie