[AT] From AP Man cuts off his arm to free it from a antique corn picker.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 27 09:38:11 PST 2007

My boss at the New Holland dealership where I worked was missing the
thumb on his left hand - he tried to clear a borrowed corn picker when
it jammed as he was finishing up for the day, and he was in too much of
a hurry to shut the machine down. Fortunately, a lady walking her dog
heard his screams and called for help.

Mike