[AT] woods mower decals

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Sat Nov 24 20:56:17 PST 2007

Download a manual for your mower from the Woods website and then find the
part number for the decal you want. Ask Woods if it is still a current part
number and if it is then ask your dealer to order that part number.
Sometimes that is the only way to get certain dealers to order parts for
you.
Mark