[AT] Old Cars & Trucks

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 20 15:52:50 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "CEE VILL" <cvee60 at hotmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Old Cars & Trucks

Hi Ralph.  Long time, no see.  Must be nearly winter again in Sask.  All I
got for your old car pics. were the thumbnails.

Charlie, I must have posted the wrong link. Try this one
 http://inlinethumb22.webshots.com/27861/2286666250032927439S600x600Q85.jpg

or
http://inlinethumb51.webshots.com/29170/2584831980032927439S600x600Q85.jpg

Yes, it is nearly winter, no real snow to accumulate yet but it was down to
10 degrees this morning and never got above the mid 20s all day. Still nice
enough as long as the wind doesn't blow. Ice on the sloughs, and the cattle
are eager to eat hay bales now that the grass is pretty well finished. Of
course this time of year means the old Cockshutt 40 will be back in service.
I ran it last week putting a load of oats through the Case hammer mill and
everything still works the way it is supposed to. I'll be using it less as
gas is too expensive, beef too cheap, and feed too high priced even though I
grow my own. I'll grind up oats for them but they will have to chew the hay
themselves. :-)

Ralph in Sask.