[AT] Old Cars & Trucks

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 12:07:11 PST 2007

That's what I'm talking about Ralph, I just love looking at old rusty things like that.? Most of the stuff around here (Michigan)?dissolved away years ago because of all the salt they use on the roads in the winter.? Where salt isn't as plentiful, and there are fewer scrap yards, old cars and trucks seem to be sprouting up everywhere.? Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy, Joe