[AT] Titan 10-20

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Tue Nov 20 07:56:20 PST 2007

The Sept/Oct issue of Antique Power magazine has an article and picture showing 1500 Titans in a field. I found it very interesting and sent them a letter regarding my thoughts and I'll be damned if they didn't print it in the next issue.
I've received some very interesting emails from Titan owners around the country, but this is one worth sharing. Talk about tree bound!
The email text is a follows,

"Pete Nohner, white harired fellow, is the new owner of this Titan. The older man's father bought this tractor new. The younger man is his son with a grandson. It was found last winter when Pete's son ran acrossed it when he was snowmobling. This was up north near Thief River Falls Mn. Also we hauled out a WD6, D JD, IH 4A  3 bplow and old 1b breaker plow. "

Just when we thought most of the good stuff was gone....

Pics at

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009545&a=32611622&vt=vp