[AT] OT - paint stripping

Mike msm10301 at juno.com
Mon Nov 19 19:34:10 PST 2007

Do you really think it would build up enough to be dangerous in a garage? I could move it outside. Another thing I didn't realize is how hot the water got. It wasn't working as fast as I would have liked, so I put a much larger electrode in the water. I drew a lot more amps and it worked much faster.
Thanks,
Mike

-- "Mark Greer" <greerfam at raex.com> wrote:
Careful doing electrolysis rust removal in the garage - I think that process
gives off hydrogen. You might leave the door open part way so the gas can
escape.
Mark