[AT] OT - paint stripping

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Nov 19 21:50:55 PST 2007

The build up only needs to get to the "enough" point ONCE...

The bigger problem that I have found when using electrolysis indoors is
RUST! The fumes given off seem to cause rust to form really fast.

Mike wrote:
> Do you really think it would build up enough to be dangerous in a garage?
I could move it outside. Another thing I didn't realize is how hot the
water got.
It wasn't working as fast as I would have liked, so I put a much larger
electrode
in the water. I drew a lot more amps and it worked much faster.