[AT] IH504 wide front

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:08:08 PST 2007

Thanks Mark,  I will give them a call in the morning.  Bad thing about it
is, they are 500 miles away.
Cleveland, you way up there in the good cold stuff ?
I used to live near Fostoria ages ago, and have family around Mansfield.  I
have a freind that makes a run up to Plymouth loaded with big block Mopars
hauling them to my brothers shop, and returns empty that would be glad to
pick anything up for me. Problem is I hate to run him way up there. Since
after unloading he is ready to head for western KY with his cash roll. You
know the Big blk mopars are getting hard to find around  here.
O well I need one  or build one, the 560 would be an example or pattern to
go by. Where on the net might I find some pictures or a diagram, exploded
layout ect. For this tractor with the wide front ?
Closest thing I can find is a toy on ebay :-)
Thanks.
Kevin Mosier
2598 Eddycreek,
Eddyville, Ky 42038