[AT] Track loader update

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Mon Nov 19 15:43:22 PST 2007

Spencer, that is definably a major head gasket leak the reason that it
goes away when revving engine up is that the water pump pulls the water
level down into the radiator. If you add water when doing this it will
bring level back where you can see the bubble again. Also it has some oil
in the water that is what the white stuff is.
Sorry to say but you will have to pull head to fix it. And don't run it a
lot as it can damage the engine further.
T.