[Farmall] A McCormick Deering in need of help

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 05:05:37 PST 2007

As members Mike and Charlie know (Charlie bought it) I had a 10-20 of similar vintage that saw very little field time, judging from (lack of) cleat wear.  It was primarily used to power a pump to transfer fuels from delivery trucks to storage tanks.  It was, for the longest period of time, positioned inside of a shed, so the metal was protected.  Sadly, the mice go into it and the urine contributed to a seized engine.  However, it was all "there" including decals and, even, a hint of original paint.  As stated, Charlie bought it but, as far as I know, has not yet had the time to restore it.

Larry Sikes <larry at rockridgefarm.com> wrote:
I have the same tractor (1924 or 26 I forget) - it is 4 sale complete
and running  just needs paint for $2000  - think they
might need another one?