[Farmall] O/T...but serendipity

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 15:04:46 PST 2007

In fact...started this day by removing some of the protruding rocks/stones.  You are correct in suggesting that a bit of a "history build" would be a nice thing to have.  That will be particularly true if it "turns out", no?
JM

Matthew Gray <pudding at puddingsworld.com> wrote: great, sounds like you would make a great neighbour  :o)

any chance of pictures of progress?......when progress occurs