[AT] OT - paint stripping

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Nov 17 02:54:48 PST 2007

    Mike;

    I use Easy-Spray paint remover. It does a good job removing the paint.
You will want to use it outside or in a well ventilated shop. It can be
sprayed or brushed on, but brushing works best. Wear gloves and be careful.
    I usually buy it at local Meijer's store. Lowe's may carry it too. Comes
in a blue, white and yellow can.

                Gene