[AJD] Experimental Tractor?

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 13:26:51 PST 2007

Speaking of E-bay, I guess I was wrong on that prototype 840 . . . the
auction was ended (probably because the reserve wasn't met).  It went higher
than what I guessed, someone bid $50,100 but I guess that still wasn't good
enough.  I was shocked that it went that high,  WOW,  Troy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180178909307&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/180178909307_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1