[AT] Dec./Jan. GEM

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Nov 16 11:34:02 PST 2007

Hi All,
	Richard Backus FINALLY decided to send me my Dec./Jan issue of GEM.
It arrived today and it was well worth the wait! Christian Williams
has done a fine article on a fine engine, ATIS was given a "plug" for
our Charity Auction at Portland, several SEL members were pictured
(apparently Christian thought one SEL member so damn ugly that only
his "backside" is pictured--the "zakery" problem I suspect!) and
several other SEL member's engines were also included.
	Apparently Richard has decided to give Christian a chance to prove
himself as Assistant Editor of GEM. If the Dec./Jan issue of GEM is
any indication I'd say that Richard has made a good choice!
	Dave
PS, Welcome to OUR WORLD Christian!

--------
David Rotigel