[Farmall] O/T a bit (maybe) bumper sticker

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Nov 13 19:39:07 PST 2007

> The other day I was behind a car with a bumper
> sticker that read..."live simply".  What would that
> mean to you?  Really...I am interested on your
> "take".

Jim, I like that bumper sticker.

I can't stand the idea of that TV show "The Simple Life" since it celebrates unearned privilege and pointlessly-extravagant luxury while looking down on those who actually contribute rather than simply consume.

So "live simply" to me sounds like a quiet vote for those who keep their consumption in balance with their contribution, and I like that.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net