[Farmall] F-30 STEERING WHEEL AND SHAFT

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 09:38:19 PST 2007

I don't know how fussy you are about originality, but dpending on the year, it could have a cast iron 4 spoke wheel, a plastic 4 spoke (very rare) or a plastic 3 spoke. If you give me the serial #, I can tell you which wheel to look for (if you care). If you don't care about originality, an H or M wheel will work and be easier to find.

Todd Markle