[AT] Still rambling

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Nov 7 14:09:55 PST 2007

    I'm taking off a few sick days this week (my employer is pretty easy) so
during the time my mind is not too foggy I am getting in some web / mail
time.

    I think this one has more computer modifications than real ones...   :-)
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/79500/79875jPRO_w.jpg

    I would call this one "Time for a tune-up".
http://www.lebell.ca/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/tractor_001.jpg

    Notice the back wheel combo.
http://rdr.zazzle.com/img/imt-prd/pd-137972675161870812/isz-m/tl-Old+Tractor+in+Snow:+Blank.jpg

I once considered making a top like this. Son Scott failed to see the beauty
in it.  ;-)
http://www.melright.com/steam/tractor4.jpg

Supposed to be an old tractor wheel. I don't think so Tim... Try manure
spreader.
http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/pictures/2004/08/pec/tn/cimg1955-375x500.jpg

OK, I think I will zonk out for a while again now...

--
"farmer"

When you reach the end of your rope
 tie a knot and hang on...