[AT] Plasma cutters

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Tue Nov 6 21:36:38 PST 2007

Cecil they are NOT cheap.  $1600 +  I been looking on ebay for a used one,
since they been out for about 7 years. None on ebay, and I have it in
favorite searches past 2 months nothing yet. I was reading somewhere that
the fuel is not a problem, it claimed to be multi fuel. And had been used
with ethanol, whiskey and I dont remember what else.
Now the whiskey would not be a cheap option allthough it would be another
reason to have good supply around.
I cant drink alchol with the meds I have to take, need to look into it a bit
further. I like the size and weight of the torch cutter welder, but $1600 is
1600 any way ya look at it. And plug in to 110v outlet, if I git one :-) i
will be sure to let yall know how good it really is  LOL.
Kevin