[AT] More JD B transmission probems

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Nov 6 17:26:41 PST 2007

Joe: Did not see a response so, I'll offer this: Do not see what difference it makes. Someone might have broken it before and replaced it with what was on hand at the dealer or parts pile. I  think that the B and 50 actually shared the same parts (some) as did the A and 60, and probably some G and 70's.
Have you replaced the fork yet?

Wayne