[AT] Plasma cutters

Clint D driggars at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 6 16:43:19 PST 2007

Cecil

Mine is the 50 Amp model, so far I have only used it on 1/4" steel, but
it does work well on the 1/4"

I am as happy with this model as I was with the Lincoln I bought several
years ago for 5 x's the money, LOL

The big complaint I do have is none of these Chinese models come with
any paper work, so you are pretty much on your own as far as that goes

Overall, i have to say I am happy so far

Clint