[AT] Plasma cutters

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Tue Nov 6 06:04:27 PST 2007

Cecil,
Don't know anything about the China ones, but watch out for the lead paint!
My thermal dynamics plasma cutter will cut 3/8 thick steel but is slow in
doing so, and you mention old stuff. My experience with cutting is the
cleaner the better. My plasma cutter does not like heavy rust but will do so
leaving a real ugly cut. Torch is better on that stuff.
Just my opinion,
Dave