[Farmall] lancaster farming ads

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 05:46:00 PST 2007

For years we kept horses and it was all too common for wire to be downed by deer and so forth.  There are few things more disheartening than the moment of realization that you have picked up a length of wire as you hear it whirring around for a few seconds and, then, bogging down the mower shaft.  Naturally, such occurrences come along on the hottest day of the year or just prior to a freak thunderstorm.
We are down to no horses (therefore, no more electric fencing). Zero horses is the correct number to have/not have. ;-)
Jim

Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote: From: "E. John Puckett"