[AT] My Free WC and Picker

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Mon Nov 5 20:19:32 PST 2007

Dave,  that looks like a good project is the engine loose ? I would like to
see it all together with the picker out in a corn patch getting down. I bet
the WC would have all it wants with a load of corn behind it sinking in
about 6 inches :-)
 I have a WD45 out here thats stuck. Been just letting it sit with diesel +
oil in the plug holes. Hoping to find a combine engine to stick in it. Other
choice ? drag it in the shop and beat the pistons out with block and hammer.
Then is where it starts costing $$ And im waiting for a $250+ part to be
made for the IH504 still at the machine shop now.
Subject changer, been stuck working on the IH560 real dumb on my part. I had
the carb on and off 8-10 times before finally realizing that the electric
main fuel jet was burnt out. Easy fix got one off a old M carb to replace
the electric piece of crap with. It runs good again, the cows are happy
thats what I have to use moving hay until 504 part gets made.

Kevin Mosier