[Farmall] lancaster farming ads

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 03:12:04 PST 2007

Of course you have one, Dave - I sold it to you, along with the Fast
Hitch Cub and a pile of implements. :-) I am glad to hear that it is
still working for you.

An image of the tractor and cutter can be seen at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/52cubflailmower.html>

Jim Moran up in Rochester NY has one on his Farmall Cub Lo-Boy. Those
are the only two I know about, but I am sure there are others.

Mike