[AT] Would you buy it (JD H)?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 4 12:34:34 PST 2007

Back in the '70's I worked for a trucking company.  They had an 8V71 Detroit
diesel blow up and a rod knocked a hole in the side of the block as big as
your hand.  They patched it back together with screen wire mesh and some
sort of epoxy from Dupont.  That was before the days when you could by JB
Weld, ect off the shelf at the hardware store.  A Dupont employee got it for
them.  They put the engine back together and put a ton of miles on it with
that epoxy patch in the block before the truck finally got wrecked.

Charlie