[AT] Some ads from the 11/3 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 4 02:32:35 PST 2007

I don't send any of the ads for tractors with prices over $5000 - when
you get up that high, it isn't just a hobby any more for me. So, if you
want something more modern or bigger, you can go to the Lancaster
Farming Website. There is also a fee-based "classified" section with
even more stuff, but it tends to list the bigger and newer pieces.

Mike