[Farmall] language

Robert Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 2 17:24:36 PDT 2007

Well said Mike.
I've never met Roberto in the flesh , but its not hard to form the opinion ,
through the years he has been contributing to the list , that he is indeed a
gentleman , and someone I'd love to zip across the water to meet .
And I recall when you did go to UY Mike , or you posting about it , and it
wasn't hard to see the mutual respect between you and Roberto and your
respective families .
It was heartwarming stuff , keep it up !.
I also recall the welcome I got at the REDPOWER days in 2000 , that was good
, and I'd hope it would extend to any visitor , no matter what language they
speak , (or that we don't speak).
Regards Rob Johnson Australia