[AT] Sold Tractor On Ebay - Unusual Issue

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 18:39:47 PDT 2007

we  had  a similar situation only   reversed...     we   Paid  a man  IN
PERSON for a plow  with  the understanding  he would bring it to  us.     1 yr
went by ...  he said he would bring  it,  2yrs...  we told him we would come
down and get it--- oh  I  go past  all the time  I will bring it.

3rd yr...  same song and dance.
4th yr      called and said  we are coming  down to get the plow
ourselves......  long pause.....   I thought  you'd died  and I sold the plow   a yr
ago.....

I  just want to  point out  that 2 wks  waiting on  someone to come get
something is not much --- unless you stippulated  it  had to be gone in  a  certain
length of time...  or  a   missunderstanding.

the guy we  paid for the plow said he couldn't get our money back to  us
either...     We called his partner  and he sent us  a check.. let those to
idiots work it out