[AT] Sold Tractor On Ebay - Unusual Issue

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 07:19:21 PDT 2007

I sold a 1957 Fergusoon 40 on EBAY.  I gave the buyer a break to send payment since I was going to be on vacation.  When I got back I had to bug him a bit.  Anyway, the Check showed up, I cashed it and it cleared.  However, the buyer hasn't made any attempt to contact me with puckup.  I have emailed and called his cell but nothing.  I gave up after 2 weeks of it.  Now I'm not sure what I should do.  I didn't keep the address on the letter he sent figuring he would WANT to pick something up he paid $2100 for.

Any suggestions?

LeRoy