[AT] Rim Repair

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Thu May 31 08:21:21 PDT 2007

Will I went to a tractor junk yeard we have here and picked up a used rim
for $10 it was good except for the valve stem area. I then cut out the bad
spot on my rim and cut a section out of the used rim and welded it in
drilled a new hole for the valve stem and its just like new again. You can
repair a lot of rims from one used one using this method.
Ron