[AJD] Wallis toy tractor

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun May 27 13:49:51 PDT 2007

Years ago when I first entered the John Deere world, I also bought this set. They are in a display case(s) in
an office. The larger toys, called "Thresher Series" were not limited and I have those in my office, dust and
all.

Somewhat crude by today's standards maybe but a great collection overall. I also don't have the boxes, as I
recall they weren't printed or anything.

I don't remember when the series stopped as I wasn't watching but I have always enjoyed mine

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Sun May 27  9:34 , Steve Barr <stevebarr at ameritech.net> sent: